As we continue meeting together in person to worship the Lord, we are strongly encouraging the following for the safety and well-being of everyone.
- We will be meeting outside at least through the end of September. Stay tuned for when we will be meeting indoors.
- There will only be 1 service on Sunday morning beginning at 10 am and lasting approximately 45 – 60 minutes.
- We are asking people to bring their own chairs/lawn chairs/etc. for the outdoor services. We will have some chairs available for those unable to bring their own and these will be disinfected and cleaned both prior to the service and immediately following their use.
- Masks are required. It is especially necessary to wear them upon arriving and leaving and while up and walking around. During the service while you are in your seats you may take your mask off. We will have some masks available for those who don’t have access to them.
- We ask that parents keep their children with them at all times, and we encourage families to sit together. Please make sure that there is at least 6 feet between families when seated in order to maintain social distancing guidelines.
- We will not be passing an offering plate during these outdoor services. Please continue to give in the manner and method in which you have currently been giving during this pandemic.
- This will be a worship only service. This means no children’s ministry, youth ministry, toddler room or nursery will be offered.
- Please refrain from shaking hands, hugging, and all other personal contact and be respectful of the social distancing space of others.
- Restrooms will be available. The doors on the west side of the building will be propped open. There will be hand sanitizer readily available as well. We recommend that people refrain from utilizing the restrooms unless absolutely necessary.
- If you are sick, or if anyone in your household is sick, even with a small cold, please stay home.
- If you have been around someone with COVID-19 or have potentially been exposed to COVID-19, please stay home.
- Please take your temperature before attending the service and if you have a fever or your temperature is over 100 degrees, please stay home.
- We will continue to offer our online services so if you are not comfortable meeting in person, we want to continue to offer that option for participating in our services.
Above all, we desire to serve our brothers and sisters in Christ out of the love that He has shown us. There is no shame in staying home if you feel more comfortable worshiping in that manner during this time. Since we are meeting outdoors, the obstacle of the weather is ever present.
If there is rain, we will still have the outside service. We now have the capability to broadcast, within Trinity’s property, over the radio (87.7FM). You will park on the West side of the building and Pastor Chris will preach from underneath the awning along the walkway.